Life Science

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

electromyography EMG

i see all my channels , but i connot select 2 at the same time!!! i can do one by one u know !!!! shift click does not work , it takes always one channel by default. so ?

LV 8.2
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 29
(5,513 Views)
Btw if i write them manually i can get both of them 🙂 thank you , that works but it would be better if i can select them both.
LV 8.2
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 29
(5,512 Views)
HI  Dennis , I want the output file that the Labview program writes, has three columns. The first column contains the raw
electrode signal(EMG). The second column contains the digitally filtered electrode signal (after both filters)
and the third column contains the force signal. The very first line contains the sampling frequency, while
the remaining lines contain the actual signal.
My problem is that I connot get my second column , how can I link my filtered signal to my output file ?
Thank you
LV 8.2
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 29
(5,494 Views)

Kmous,

The data going into the write text file sub VI is only a 2D array.  Where is the third row of data coming from?  Is that what you write at the very beginning? 

Stephen S.
National Instruments
1 Test is worth 1000 expert opinions
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 29
(5,483 Views)
Yes, in order to store the raw data, you will have to make a very small modification to that program you found at 3 am.Smiley Wink

The raw data is the 1D array going into the EMG Filters subVI. You need to add this to the 2D array that is going to the Array to Spreadsheet function. The Build Array function would be perfect for doing this. In fact, if you wanted the raw data on yuor graph, it would be a a change that would take about 10 seconds. Why don't you try to modify the program and see how far you get.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 29
(5,476 Views)
Well ya lol because i am new to Labview ...need some time to be good u know !!!
I will try my best !!!
Listen , u know when u click on "show help context" it explains some stuff how would i change that ? 🙂 i tried  VI properties .....revision history ..did not work !!! any idea ?
thank you
LV 8.2
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 29
(5,466 Views)

How would you change what? Do you mean how to add context help to a subVI? That would be VI Properties>Documentation.

As a help to working with arrays, what you could do is place a 2D and a 1D array on a front panel, populate them with some dummy data, and place a few of the array functions on the block diagram to experiment with. For example, wire the 1D and the 2D array into a Build Array function and then look at the output created. Change the order of the arrays into the Build Array and see the difference.

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 29
(5,460 Views)
Q :How would you change what? Do you mean how to add context help to a subVI? That would be VI Properties>Documentation.
A : I dont see Documentation , i see only revision history && list unsaved changes ....the context help has some info that came with the VI i found I wanna edit them!!!

for the array thing , I will try to do that and i will let u know 🙂
LV 8.2
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 29
(5,457 Views)
I found it 🙂 after a google help!!!! thank you , i will keep u updated in what's going on !!1
LV 8.2
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 29
(5,450 Views)