Life Science

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EEG processing

This is basic labview programming - you can use the index array VI to strip out a segment of the 10sec data array and do this in a loop, each time updating the index into the array.  See examples on array functions.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 26
(10,039 Views)
 Am new to labview and EEG sir. Thats the problem. Thank you
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 26
(10,039 Views)

... continued from here...

So you are looking for an algorithm to process acquired EEG signals for neurological disorders.

I doubt that you'll find someone who can post their vi for this.  Or one that is tailored for you.  You'll need to be more specific.

Which neurological disorder are you interested in?  What are characteristics of EEG for that/those type(s) of disorder(s)?

If you provide examples, then we could provide assistance so that you can code the VI that you need.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 26
(10,029 Views)

Thank u Ray..

I need the alg for Epilepsy.. And also for artifact removal...

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 26
(10,025 Views)

Hi,

I need to detect whether the signal pattern exists in any time period of another signal.  I am using cross correlation. do not know how to analyse the pattern matching with the correlation coefficients.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 26
(10,015 Views)
Is the signal pattern of interest documented somewhere?
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 26
(10,003 Views)

hi..sir!

i'm doing a brainwave analysis project also, i have an question here

can i use LV program to read data from the RS232?

i'm using a ADC n microController...

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 26
(10,000 Views)

Hi kannajin,

Yes you can use LabVIEW to read data from RS232.  You should start your own thread for that discussion.

Until then, here are a few pointers:

First establish communication between the PC & the microController using whatever application you normally use, such as HyperTerminal, ProComm, etc.

That is to verify that you can communicate with the target and also to determine the configuration settings.

Once that works, you know that your "hardware" setup (serial cable,  PC, microCtrlr) is okay.

Open LabVIEW, and open a new VI.  The new VI is so that you can go into the Help menu.  From there, select "Find Examples".

Click on the search tab and type "serial" in the Enter Keywords box.  Below the box, the word serial will appear in the Double Click Keyword box.

Double click it.

Have a look at the top 3 examples (Advanced & Basic Serial Read & Write).  That should get you started.

Please start a new thread to continue the dicussion if you have any other questions.

R

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 26
(9,990 Views)

thanks lot for ur information~~~this is the best new i got for today!!

really thanks lot .......i try to use this !!

again thankk you so much!!

if there is any further problem..i hope stil can get  solution for all of u!!

thanks again

best regard

jin

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 26
(9,981 Views)
I need all the frequency contents of the signal as numeric value. I can find it using spectrum. But need it in numerical format.. kindly help me out of this
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 26
(9,959 Views)