Components

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Deprecated] SPI Digital Waveform Library

Bear, Thanks. 

I did look for a DLL but was unable to find one. This may be beacuse I am not sure where to look.  I will try this afternoon. 

Looking at the VI, I have tasks created for data logging in the "init intclk device .vi".  The physical channels lead into this vi, and the tasts are created there.  Please correct me if I am wrong, but I belive this is what you where asking about. 

Also,  thanks for the link to the Vi. below, I will look though that his afternoon.

Austin.

0 Kudos
Message 171 of 200
(3,512 Views)

Bear,

Thanks for the vi.  This just calulate the temperature from the recived value, while really usfull I still need to read the rigistor from the TC77.

Austin

0 Kudos
Message 172 of 200
(3,511 Views)

Bear,

Sorry for the 3 separate responses. 

I am looking at the first image for the link you sent. (THANKS)  There are some SPI vi’s that I have never seen.  Maybe they are related to a FPGA type RIO?  I don’t think I have access to those with my current DAQ.  Have you seen these before?

Still hopping someone can help me with this error:

Error -200452 occurred at Property Node DAQmx Export Signal (arg 1) in Init IntClk Device.vi->DAQmx SPI - Internal Clock-Austin Downey.vi

Possible reason(s):

Specified property is not supported by the device or is not applicable to the task.

Property: DataActiveEvent.OutputTerm

Task Name: _unnamedTask<9AE>

0 Kudos
Message 173 of 200
(3,502 Views)

Hi gr3g,

I am trying to use NI PCIe 6353 and get the same error with you (error 200452). I wanted to look how you could solve this problem but our labview versions are different so I couldn't open your codes. I am using Labview 2013. Do you have any chance to share your code in a format which can run in my Labview version?

Best regards,

Uğur ÖZENÇ

0 Kudos
Message 174 of 200
(3,445 Views)

Hi everyone,

I am triyng to use SDW library with my PCIe 6353 DAQ card. I am using win7 64 bit and Labview 2013. 

When I try to run Init IntClk Device.vi it produces error -200452 and says "Property Node DAQmx Export Signal (arg 1) in Init IntClk Device.vi <append>
<B>Property: </B>DataActiveEvent.OutputTerm". When I searched this error, I found that this error occurs when the device is not supporting the specific property. DataActiveEvent here. 

So I wonder how can I run SPI on my device. When we look at the big picture, I will try to use Emsensr MPU9250 sensor with my DAQ card.

Best regards,

Uğur ÖZENÇ

0 Kudos
Message 175 of 200
(3,423 Views)

Hello David,

Is there a way to add a "MOSI Hold" timing parameter?

Thanks,

Scott 

Message 176 of 200
(3,205 Views)

Hi David,

I'm using a PXIe-6535 to read my sensor data with SPI. The sensor is gyro ADIS-16362. I'm using LV 2015 and SPI Digital Waveform Ref Lib.

I can generate the basis signals CS, CLOCK, DOUT. But I can't even read the SN register properly. I think it's because my "t dav" is always equal to 0 (DOUT valid after SCLK edge) no matter which SPI Parameter I use.

How do you create this offsets needed for MISO and MOSI?

Any help would be very gratuful.

Capture.PNG

Laurent

CLA

0 Kudos
Message 177 of 200
(3,079 Views)

All,

I'm considering buying the  ni usb-6343 oem, and I'd like to use it to communicate SPI to my device under test (DUT) while making simultaneous analog input measurements with it. This thread indicates folks having trouble reading back SPI data from the DUT with no responses (solutions) mentioned. Does the SPI Digital Waveform Library work with the ni usb-6343 oem? It'd be great if does because it would really speed development time and make for an elegant test solution.

0 Kudos
Message 178 of 200
(2,918 Views)

i am using crio daq card NI9401 to generate spi signals(clk,cs, mosi) and to transfer data to DAC by using SDW library .I am getting issue in implementation plz suggest.

0 Kudos
Message 179 of 200
(2,845 Views)

I read your Serial Protocol Communication paper, and while it had some very good information, it relies on the standard HSDIO driver library, not the SDW, JDW, or IDW libraries.  So it is of limited use in trying to understand how to use those libraries.  I would rather have seen a discussion of the same topic but specific to using one of the above mentioned libraries

0 Kudos
Message 180 of 200
(2,836 Views)