From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congratulation Ben for hitting 15K!!!

Congrats Ben!

Mike

Message 11 of 32
(6,820 Views)

I do enjoy the stories. It seems that you have one for almost any occasion. Now if you would just let some of us help out a little we night be a little closer to our next level up. Smiley Happy

I have learned a lot here and most of it has been from you. Thanks for all of the free knowledge.

Tim
GHSP
Message 12 of 32
(6,812 Views)

I don't see where all these accolades are coming from. Ben has taught me absolutely nothing. The Teddy Bear, on the other hand, was the one who was really responsible for it all. Ben is actually the name the Teddy Bear goes by to fool all us pitiful humans.

Message 13 of 32
(6,808 Views)

Ben, you are one of the few silverbacks of this forum.... hey wait, fifteen thousand still qualifies you as a teenager. Grow up! 😄

Congratulations Ben!

Message 14 of 32
(6,780 Views)

Congrats Ben!

Message 15 of 32
(6,754 Views)

Congrats Ben.

Regards
Ray Farmer
Message 16 of 32
(6,732 Views)

Congratulations Ben! Learnt a lot from your posts and sea stories Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 32
(6,722 Views)

Ben,

Your litle "sweetie" has not slowed you down on this forum..  15K already!!  Wow!  I remember when you were in the hundreds..  Ah the fond memories! 

Thanks for helping out on the forum and for sharing all those sea stories.  Also thanks for the nuggets.  Everyone, even Saverio has benefited from your wisdom..

Are those silver streaks in the teddy bear's fur?

Looking forward to your next 5K!

Message 18 of 32
(6,714 Views)

Awesome Ben! You have been one of the most helpful people to me in learning LabVIEW. And you do so in such a friendly manner!

Smiling Bear.png

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

Message 19 of 32
(6,700 Views)

Google shows 217 results, but I'm calling BS 'cause I think I've seen Ben post this closer to 225 times. Way to go, Ben, from your 6th biggest fanSmiley Happy

Spoiler
How fitting that the first result on Google is about 3D graphs.

Screen Shot 2012-04-20 at 10.46.42 AM.png

Message 20 of 32
(6,680 Views)