BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Posts (An alternate to side discussions)

@smercurio_fc wrote:

@Hornless.Rhino wrote:

@JW-L3CE wrote:

@Hornless.Rhino wrote:

If all the animals along the equator had stripes, would Christmas and New Year fall on the same day? (Use which ever number bases you think are necessary).

No. Never. Because of 51 weeks.

This just reminds me of Ocean's 12:

If all the animals along the equator were capable of flattery, then Thanksgiving and Hallowe'en... would fall... on the same day.

When I was four years old, I watched my mother kill a spider... with a teacosy. Years later, I realised it was not a spider - it was my Uncle Harold.

Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face, stars fill my dreams. I am a traveller in both time and space, to be where I have been.

That's what I was making reference to :).

Well that explains why I didn't understand the post. Never saw the movie. Smiley Wink

Never saw what movie? Smiley Frustrated

0 Kudos
Message 111 of 2,258
(10,830 Views)

Ocean's 12. When you said you were making a reference to that I thought "that" was Ocean's 12. Unless you were making a reference to seeing JW-L3CE's mom kill a spider? Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 112 of 2,258
(10,817 Views)

@smercurio_fc wrote:

Ocean's 12. When you said you were making a reference to that I thought "that" was Ocean's 12. Unless you were making a reference to seeing JW-L3CE's mom kill a spider? Smiley Wink

Yeah, I don't know what that is either. I made a reference to a REALLY obscure brain teaser (my Google-fu was strong that day) and Ocean's 12. If that is both, then bravo.

That's the way it goes. That's life. That's the way the cookie crumbles. That that that.

Great, now it sounds weird when I say that

Josh
Software is never really finished, it's just an acceptable level of broken
0 Kudos
Message 113 of 2,258
(10,814 Views)

@smercurio_fc wrote:

Yes to the first.

No to the second.

@JW-L3CE wrote:

@smercurio_fc wrote:

Yeah, I don't know what that is either. I made a reference to a REALLY obscure brain teaser (my Google-fu was strong that day) and Ocean's 12. If that is both, then bravo.

That's the way it goes. That's life. That's the way the cookie crumbles. That that that.

Great, now it sounds weird when I say that

and that's the way uh huh uh huh I like it.

0 Kudos
Message 114 of 2,258
(10,784 Views)

I calculated 98% of people are at animal level and here is the proof: The Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science.
Richard Dawkins did not discover anything; he said he will die like a computer…

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Richard-Dawkins-Foundation-for-Reason-and-Science-Official/8798180...

0 Kudos
Message 115 of 2,258
(10,760 Views)

@alfa1 wrote:

blah blah blah computer…

^ single-sided, low-density?

Message 116 of 2,258
(10,756 Views)

Mega-Kudos to Marvel comics for creating a new Super Hero after learning about a child with a hearing impairment.

Go Marvel!

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 117 of 2,258
(10,747 Views)

@SnowMule wrote:
^ single-sided, low-density?

Heh. Requires fans to keep all the hot air out? Still fairly bad at understanding human communication?

Josh
Software is never really finished, it's just an acceptable level of broken
0 Kudos
Message 118 of 2,258
(10,732 Views)

In my youth I was somehow allowed to watch a saturday network matinee horror flck series (sometimes even with the discaimer "In Color".)  A line from "Man Made Manster" was "What have I Created?"

Keep the random posts coming but, "What have I Created?"  

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 119 of 2,258
(10,713 Views)

I am wiser than any Romeo.

The wisest Romeo is Benvolio Montague

My website is not: http://alfa1.duh

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

Message 120 of 2,258
(10,693 Views)