BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who does Jon Huntsman Look Like?

I can see the face of this actor that looks just like Jon Huntsman but I can not think of his name or what movies I have seen him in. Who do you think he looks like?
=====================
LabVIEW 2012

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 17
(13,231 Views)

According to slate, its Ronnie Cox. 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 17
(13,228 Views)
Message 3 of 17
(13,227 Views)

tn.jpg

(ty for letting me post it again!!!!)

AND I still say "The Stig looks like a White Power Ranger Knock-off"

white-mighty-morphine-power-ranger-7.jpg

NOTE: the "typecast dagger"

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 4 of 17
(13,221 Views)

With lots of makeup, James Mason could have probably played him.....

Not too similar, they both look like a cartoon of the other. 😄

Message 5 of 17
(13,213 Views)

Well, I never heard of him before, but since Altenbach brought up Ronny Cox, I figured I would conjure William Devane, as there is a slight similarity in the picture Altenbach posted and they played president and vice-president together on Stargate.

Another option you might be thinking of is Tate Donovan. There is some similiarity there (and he would probably need less makeup than James Mason 😉 ).

There are probably sites specializing in this kind of thing. I would suggest a Google search.

(13,189 Views)

Well I have to reply with the obvious answer (since the first answer gets stuck in my brain).

Jon Hunstman Jr looks like Jon Huntsman* but younger and a bit slimmer (but give him time).

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 17
(13,177 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

According to slate, its Ronnie Cox. 🙂

I think the writer of that article wrote that after a night of heavy drinking. I don't see the resemblance in any of those comparisons. Smiley Frustrated

@Darin K. wrote:

http://cheezburger.com/View/4880240896

Absolutely!

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 17
(13,173 Views)

@Jeff Bohrer wrote:

AND I still say "The Stig looks like a White Power Ranger Knock-off"

NOTE: the "typecast dagger"

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 17
(13,160 Views)

tst wrote:

There are probably sites specializing in this kind of thing. I would suggest a Google search.

I just tried it again and it returned two results - one of which is this thread. The other was not there yesterday. We make our own Google Results Smiley Very Happy

While all of these look like Jon Huntsman none of them are who I am thinking of.

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 17
(13,154 Views)