BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many LabVIEW panels are in this picture?

Yesterday, SpaceX became the first commercial company in history to re-enter a spacecraft from low-Earth orbit.

So, what's behind it, you ask? 😮

How many LabVIEW panels do you see in the mission control center? 😄

(seen here)

Message 1 of 43
(15,829 Views)

Need to amend my letter to Santa.  I'd really like that jumbo display on the wall.

Message 2 of 43
(15,820 Views)

And it looks like they're hiring - http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW-Job-Openings/SpaceX-Los-Angeles-CA/td-p/1269944/

(15,774 Views)
  • Must be willing to travel. Common destinations include Houston (NASA Johnson Space Center), McGregor TX (test site), Cape Canaveral FL (launch site), Kwajalein Marshall Islands (launch site)
  •  

in to space?

Regards
    Ray Farmer
    0 Kudos
    Message 4 of 43
    (15,769 Views)

Hummmmm......

Almost an incentive to move to California or Texas. 

I'd love to work on a project like that.

Wayne,

What do you mean you don't have a screen like that??  Come one... Get with the times..

Write a nasty letter to Santa and demand one of those screens.  You can't live without it..

Oh..  And it's also nice with games like Starcraft.  I recommend a good surround sound system as well.

You need to pick up an Oppo with that..

0 Kudos
    Message 5 of 43
    (15,747 Views)

Austin, we have a problem....

Message 6 of 43
    (15,700 Views)
    0 Kudos
    Message 7 of 43
    (15,682 Views)

I see we share the same sense of humor.  I can only assume that you are also a big hit at cocktail parties...Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 43
    (15,675 Views)

@Wayne.C wrote:

Need to amend my letter to Santa.  I'd really like that jumbo display on the wall.

Even with one of these displays, I bet someone would still ask for a zoom facility in LabVIEW Smiley Very Happy

Sebster.

0 Kudos
    Message 9 of 43
    (15,589 Views)

And it looks like they're hiring - http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW-Job-Openings/SpaceX-Los-Angeles-CA/td-p/1269944/

See the third row to the right: black screens! Who wanna take this seat?

Felix

0 Kudos
    Message 10 of 43
    (15,564 Views)