BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nightmare...

@lagahoo wrote:

You do that, and for some god forsaken reason every things spreads out.

It's not a god forsaken reason, the reason is because the setting on the structure was set to autogrow.  Turn this off in your LabVIEW options to have new structures made have this turned off.  I think this option is saved with the structure so other developers may have saved the VI with auto grow on, in which case you'll have to turn it off, or use scripting to turn them all off.

If this option is one of your main draw backs of LabVIEW I'd say NI is doing pretty good.

0 Kudos
Message 51 of 56
(4,003 Views)

Thanks for that, but what function or setting in Labview prevents you from hidding codes in a structure (case, while, sequence, ect). I am able to minimize my structures regradless of the code inside it.

0 Kudos
Message 52 of 56
(3,996 Views)

@lagahoo wrote:

Thanks for that, but what function or setting in Labview prevents you from hidding codes in a structure (case, while, sequence, ect). I am able to minimize my structures regradless of the code inside it.

You can't have your Kate and Edith, too.

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

Message 53 of 56
(3,990 Views)

Well what way do you want it?  LabVIEW gives you all the options you want.  You can either enable auto grow and know code is not hiddent, or you can disable auto grow and your structures won't grow?

I have auto grow turned off but can use VI analyzer to find hidden code.

0 Kudos
Message 54 of 56
(3,988 Views)

Thanks very much Hooovahh, for your help, much appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 55 of 56
(3,977 Views)

Hiding code is a true nightmare..

0 Kudos
Message 56 of 56
(3,873 Views)