cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show Us Your Workspace!

@SnowMule wrote:

can my prize be a new computer?  http://i40.tinypic.com/sepuvc.jpg

Must have been about 1645 on a friday... http://i54.tinypic.com/11tq6xg.jpg

It's probably going to be another tchotchke.

See if you can spot all the NI tchotckes in the attached picture. There's 7 of them. Three of them are in a cluster with two elements, where one of the tchotckes is the cluster itself. One is extremely difficult to see because of the angle of the picture, so you can only barely see the end of it, so unless you have one, or have seen it, you probably won't spot it.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 28
(6,129 Views)

Not my main workspace, but debugging my LabVIEW program on a small netbook (1024x600) is no fun. 😄

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 28
(6,108 Views)

@smercurio_fc wrote:

See if you can spot all the NI tchotckes in the attached picture.

Here are five, where one of them has the other two:

Stuff.png

And for those wondering what the long arrow points to, follow the link from the quote.

Hey, you guys say tchotchke, I say.... yeah probably. But! I can guarantee that smercurio_fc does not currently have it on his desk.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 28
(6,066 Views)

@bcwilson wrote:

Hey, you guys say tchotchke, I say.... yeah probably. But! I can guarantee that smercurio_fc does not currently have it on his desk.

(H-mmm, It must be larger than a desk? ) A new CAR?

Unfortunately- no photos allowed here- can I be entered for the drawing anyhow?  (I could use a new car)

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 28
(6,062 Views)

@tst wrote:

@smercurio_fc wrote:

See if you can spot all the NI tchotckes in the attached picture.

Here are five, where one of them has the other two:

And for those wondering what the long arrow points to, follow the link from the quote.

Well spotted, sir! I wasn't sure if you could make out the alligator clip in the picture, so I made the link a hint.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 28
(6,059 Views)

An empty desk is the sign of an empty mind.

Message 17 of 28
(6,053 Views)

New workspace for my LabVIEW teammate & me.  (He's the mac, I'm the pc).  Includes "I crashed LabVIEW" count on the wall divider (three times in ten days, by me); six coffee mugs; three cRIOs; programs in-work on both of our screens; a reminder to myself to "Right-Click" because lots of answers are there; the Advanced Architectures Exercises manual; LabVIEW keyboard shortcuts brochure (far left); and a print out of the Front Panel of the first LabVIEW program I was introduced to in 2002 (not coded by me).  Never guessed that ten years later I'd be the one doing LabVIEW. 😃

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 28
(6,016 Views)

Here's mine.  All the comforts of home...since it actually IS at home.  Wow, I really need to water the plants!

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 28
(6,005 Views)

@smercurio_fc wrote:

@SnowMule wrote:

can my prize be a new computer?  http://i40.tinypic.com/sepuvc.jpg

Must have been about 1645 on a friday... http://i54.tinypic.com/11tq6xg.jpg

See if you can spot all the NI tchotckes in the attached picture. There's 7 of them. Three of them are in a cluster with two elements, where one of the tchotckes is the cluster itself. One is extremely difficult to see because of the angle of the picture, so you can only barely see the end of it, so unless you have one, or have seen it, you probably won't spot it.

Spoiler
clip 460160#M3145 😄  Rest of the link deleted 🙂

Oh much too late 🙂

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 28
(5,963 Views)