BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Posts (An alternate to side discussions)

For those who don't live in or near the Northern climes that have these or variants, the picture is of a Appaloosa Moosa. Don't think it would like the climate in Yair's (tst) part of the world.

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 2,258
(19,326 Views)

@Hornless.Rhino wrote:

Does that pony have arms?

I'll have to consult some reference material on that. See what happens when you start a specific thread for a specific topic?

Also, does that rhino have a horn?

@tst wrote:

@Hornless.Rhino wrote:

I'll have to consult some reference material on that. See what happens when you start a specific thread for a specific topic?

Ah Yair, a trot down memory lane. I didn't want to float that thread here. 🙂

-AK2DM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Message 13 of 2,258
(19,290 Views)

@AnalogKid2DigitalMan wrote:

@tst wrote:

@Hornless.Rhino wrote:

Ah Yair, a trot down memory lane. I didn't want to float that thread here. 🙂

-AK2DM

I was hoping someone would 😛

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 2,258
(19,274 Views)

How dummies were Einstein, Newton, Maxwell, Schrödinger, Planck…they studied each day the waves and they not realized that they are waves. They considered themselves wise people for example Einstein tried to know the mind of God…
My favorite is my equation:
I am the first in the world who wrote a link between science and spirituality.
The most important question: Who am I?
I found the answer:
"I am a WAVE and the wave function is:
|ψ> = c1 |Φ1> + c2|Φ2> + c3|Φ3> + c4|Φ4> + c5|Φ5> + c6|Φ6> + c7|Φ7>
are 7 states |Φi > because are 7 major chakras or energy centers."
Adrian Ferent

Physics World have voted for their favorite equations of all time
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/3721406.stm

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 2,258
(19,252 Views)

@alfa1 wrote:

How dummies were Einstein, Newton, Maxwell, Schrödinger, Planck…they studied each day the waves and they not realized that they are waves. They considered themselves wise people for example Einstein tried to know the mind of God
My favorite is my equation:
I am the first in the world who wrote a link between science and spirituality.
The most important question: Who am I?
I found the answer:
"I am a WAVE and the wave function is:
|ψ> = c1 |Φ1> + c2|Φ2> + c3|Φ3> + c4|Φ4> + c5|Φ5> + c6|Φ6> + c7|Φ7>
are 7 states |Φi > because are 7 major chakras or energy centers."
Adrian Ferent

Physics World have voted for their favorite equations of all time
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/3721406.stm

Re: Einstien tried ...

At least he admitted the existance.

Re: the first ...

I alway thought a slight rearrange of Euclid's relation "e to to the Pi i minus 1 equals zero" was an expresion that testitfied to the existance of God and have gone as far as to claim that like the fingerprints of a sculptor of clay being visable in their work, that "e" "Pi' "i" "1" and "0" a part of God's finger prints since there are few places in the physical word that we can look that we do not find one or more of those values.

Re: Newton

He called himself a natural science philospher and described himself as child on the beech picking up shells. Newton wrote quite a bit on God and religion. I found his book on Daniel and Revelations was interesting.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 16 of 2,258
(19,239 Views)

@tst wrote:

@Hornless.Rhino wrote:

Ponies and horses with embedded microcontrollers? I sure hope not. If they do, I think humanity is in trouble like The Termi-neigh-tor or The Neigh-trix.

I am not responsible for any brain damage cause by errant or hard to follow puns.

Josh
Software is never really finished, it's just an acceptable level of broken
Message 17 of 2,258
(19,224 Views)

“I define Evolution, accumulating and processing information for biological systems” Adrian Ferent

Evolution is faster for those capable to accumulate and process more information.

I calculated precisely the lower bound, the lowest number of qubits after the Big Bang:

min Iuniverse = 15.392 × 10^61 qubits.

The funny thing will be if we will find out that an advanced civilization is using and controlling the information of our planet and of course we do not know about it.

An abstract of my Life and information theory on my blog: http://adrianferent.blogspot.com/

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 2,258
(19,176 Views)

I'm disappointed.  There is no new information.  Just the same incoherent ramblings I've heard a dozen times before.

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 2,258
(19,163 Views)

Agreed.

This post needs moar philosoraptor.

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 2,258
(19,160 Views)