BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Trusted Enthusiast: Jack Dunaway

Apparently in between diaper changes and loitering in front of my favorite restaurants with a rather shady cast of characters, Jack has managed to crack the 2000 post barrier. Rumor has it one or two of them are not actually in the Idea Exchange. A rather good sport considering my mini crusade to get Kudos on the IE counted separately than the other forums. Of course if I get my way he would become the most- 'liked' member of the forums, not a bad ring to that. Might even beat Top Kudoed member in the Idea Exchange. Well done!
Message 1 of 29
(9,134 Views)

Congratulations Jack.

Even with your real life and labview boj.JPG you can achieve success.

Message 2 of 29
(9,133 Views)

Congratulations Jack ! In my eyes you have been a trusted enthusiast long before reaching the 2k posts !

Message 3 of 29
(9,122 Views)

@Darin.K wrote:
...loitering in front of my favorite restaurants with a rather shady cast of characters...

Beard joke? Gotta love 'em.

Congratulations Jack. I always enjoy your posts.

This picture shows it best: You are definitely up for the challenge. 😄

@tst wrote:

@Darin.K wrote:
...loitering in front of my favorite restaurants with a rather shady cast of characters...

Beard joke? Gotta love 'em.

It's all about RFC2323 compliance. 😄

Message 5 of 29
(9,105 Views)

Congratulations Jack!

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 6 of 29
(9,102 Views)

I too want to offer both my congratulations, and my thanks for your participation!

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

Message 7 of 29
(9,096 Views)

Congratulations Jack!  Many thanks for your most excellent forum participation and enthusiasm.

Message 8 of 29
(9,092 Views)

Congratulations Jack..!! 

Your contributions have always been helpful. Looking forward to more interesting posts from you.

Regards,
Nitz 

Message 9 of 29
(9,083 Views)

Well done Jack

Regards
Ray Farmer
Message 10 of 29
(9,065 Views)