BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's confirmed.. 2012 is the end of the world...

I'm not so sure, I was in our local MegaGrocery store on Sunday, it was incredibly crowded, I had a brief moment thinking maybe I was in Purgatory, not hot enough for the other place!

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

Message 221 of 229
(7,896 Views)

LOL!

Survived Cristmas and all the food.  Back to say hello and wish everyone Happy New Year!

0 Kudos
Message 222 of 229
(7,890 Views)

Well if the 21st didn't bring the end of the world, it did bring winter (officially in the northern hemispshere) and we are definitely into winter. Got about 8" (18cm) of snow from Friday until Christmas, now they are saying we may get as much as 16" (36cm) tonight/tomorrow. My drive to work is up a winding 2 lane country road, very scenic, but with a creek on one side and rock cliff above much of the other (it is in a narrow valley). Quite scenic, particularly the waterfall that was partially frozen this morning.

Chittenango Falls_122612_0826.jpg

Putnam

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 223 of 229
(7,879 Views)

Ah, yes, winter. We got another 15" (~38cm) of snow last night, got to work 40 minutes late, most of which was digging out my car from the snow packed by the snow plow coming through behind it. For those familiar with the song "12 Days of Christmas" I see your "Seven Swans a Swimming" and raise you 40+!

Swans Christmas Eve 2012 smaller.png

Putnam

LabVIEW Champion

Message 224 of 229
(7,854 Views)

At 8:16 AM 1 Jan 2013 CST I'm quite certain all time zones have finished the 2012 year and moved into 2013.  The confirmation of 2012 as the end of the world is hereby firmly debunked and all evidentiarry statements leading to the erroneous conclusion can be considered in need of alternative hypotheses.

Congartdulations on the new year!

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 225 of 229
(7,822 Views)

To Arizona with the family for christmas...

Got a little bit of snow in the "mountains" there.

0 Kudos
Message 226 of 229
(7,788 Views)

Then smowmobiling Smiley Very Happy

I like my new sled. Smiley Wink

This was untouched before we got there. Smiley Happy  That mountain range in the background is the Snowies in Wyoming.

0 Kudos
Message 227 of 229
(7,786 Views)

Snowmule:

Are you disrespecting Arizona's "mountains"? 🙂

Did you drop by the deer farm in Williams?

-AK2DM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 228 of 229
(7,768 Views)

Did you see my second post?  It's not "snow" unless it's measured in feet. Smiley Very Happy

Is that the deer farm that has the ostriches too?  Went there a few years ago. 

0 Kudos
Message 229 of 229
(7,756 Views)