From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

!! Arduino Uno + HC-SR04 Ultrasonic sensor + labview Help!!

Solved!
Go to solution

Using the above information I was finally able to get the arduino side compilation errors to go away.  However, when I try to open the VI, I get the following error:

LabVIEW load error code 9: VI version (11.0) is newer than LabVIEW version (10.0f2).

I am using the student version of labview 2010.  How can I open this VI?  Can you save a version that is compatible with older versions of LabVIEW or am I making some other mistake?

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 72
(7,052 Views)

Which VI are you referring to?  Could you attach the VI to your next post?  I should be able to convert it for you.

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 72
(7,052 Views)

Thanks for your fast response.  I the file I wasn't able to open was the one from this post.  I looked at another forum and found a different copy of the file that was compatible with my older LabVIEW files.  Thanks again!

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 72
(7,052 Views)

He I solve my problemI use the LIFA SRF05 LV9.zip

in this pag

https://decibel.ni.com/content/message/38645#38645#38645
and work perfect

I hope help  with this page

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 72
(7,052 Views)

Hi..

I really got confused to work with Arduino Uno + Labview + Ultra sonic Sensor (HC-SR04).. I am using Labview 2012 version and my arduino version is 1.0.5. To Interface My Ultrasonic sensor and Arduino kit with labview what should i do initialy ??? I have attached the Ultrasonicsensor.vi image file. To this .vi file What should be my Firmware data ? Where i can get it ? I tried lot of .pde and .h file but it went fail.. My goal is to find distance using Arduino kit & Ultrasonic sensor in labview platform..

Looking for kind help.

Ultrasonic.jpg

..................................................................................................................................

Regards

Gokul

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 72
(7,052 Views)

I gokul2013

Did you saw this site?

http://vishots.com/getting-started-with-the-labview-interface-for-arduino/

Best regards

cpalha

Message 26 of 72
(7,052 Views)

Thanks for your Quick response

Ya. I saw. But it is apart from my application know. Also i followed all the steps what i saw in that link http://vishots.com/getting-started-with-the-labview-interface-for-arduino/... I found that Firmware folder and i uploaded that sketch file into my Arduino uno kit. when i use that ultrasonic vi file. its not working..??

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 72
(7,050 Views)

The default firmware will not work for this particular sensor.  Have you tried my custom firmware and VI in this thread?

Message 28 of 72
(7,050 Views)

Thanks

Now its working fine.. Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 72
(7,050 Views)

I uploaded your modified firmware in my Ultrasonic Sensor and i run your corresponding .vi file. It greatly working on first time. but when i stop and run again. the Rx LED in my sensor only blinking and vi generates error 5002. Then i uploaded firmware and again run. as usual it working fine on first time but not in second time. What is the problem with it..??? Looking for your reply..

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 72
(7,050 Views)