DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HIC

Hello,

thank you for your help,

Today  I come to you For the Program of HIC.

I tried to write another program because the version of the diadem that I use can not aceepter the  Data.Root.ChannelGroups(1).Channels("FilteredSigna​l").Name = "11HEAD0000H3ACXA"    I always have a message eureur Object required: 'data'

below you find my program

X = " 00TIRS000000TI00"   'Temps

Dim voie
HICVAR           =1
HIC36            =1
HIC15            =1
HICUSERDEF       =0
HICUSER          =0
HICd             =0

For voie =1 to globusedchn

VEH = Mid(CN(voie),1,1)  ' "1"  ' pour vehicule = vehicule 1   'object
Mannequin = Mid(CN(voie),11,2)     '
Rotation = Mid(CN(voie),15,1)      'Direction
Position=Mid(CN(voie),2,1)    ' position

Classe = Right( CN(voie),1)    'Filter Class

if ( Mid(CN(voie),3,8) = "HEAD0000" )  then

if  CNo(VEH&Position&"HEAD0000"&Mannequin&"ACR"&Classe) then ChnDel(CNo(VEH&Position&"HEAD0000"&Mannequin&"ACR"&Classe))

Call CHNXYZABSVALUE(VEH&Position&"HEAD0000"&Mannequin&"ACX"&Classe,VEH&Position&"HEAD0000"&Mannequin&"ACY"&Classe,VEH&Position&"HEAD0000"&Mannequin&"ACZ"&Classe,VEH&Position&"HEAD0000"&Mannequin&"ACR"&Classe)
    ChnComment(ch(VEH&Position&"HEAD0000"&Mannequin&"ACR"&Classe))= "Head resultant acceleration time curve - "
    ChnDim(ch(VEH&Position&"HEAD0000"&Mannequin&"ACR"&Classe)) = "g"
     'msgbox "[2]/"&VEH&Position&"HEAD0000"&Mannequin&"ACR"&Classe

Y= VEH&Position&"HEAD0000"&Mannequin&"ACR"&Classe

Maximum =  str(Cmax(VEH&Position&"HEAD0000"&Mannequin&"ACR"&Classe), "d.dddd" )

''''''''*********************************************************HIC**************************************************************** 

if ( Mid(CN(voie),3,8) = "HEAD0000" ) and CNO(VEH&Position&"HEAD0000"&Mannequin&"ACR"&Classe)  then
 Call ChnHICCalc(X,VEH&Position&"HEAD0000"&Mannequin&"ACR"&Classe,1,1,1,0,0,0)    ' HIC36=NCAP ;  HIC=HPC=R94=R95 sur totalité  ; HIC15= ADR69

'***HIC****
  Text1 =  "HIC : "& Str(HICRes(1,1),"d.d") & " [" & Str(HICRes(2,1),"d.d") & "ms" &  Str(HICRes(3,1),"d.d") & "ms = " & duree &"ms]"
  duree = str( HICRes(3,1)- HICRes(2,1) , "d.ddd")

'***HIC36***
  Text2 =  "HIC36 : " & Str(HICRes(1,2),"d.ddd") & " [" & Str(HICRes(2,2),"d.d") & "ms to " &  Str(HICRes(3,2),"d.d") & "ms]"
  dureeHIC36 = str( HICRes(3,2)- HICRes(2,2) , "d.d")

'***HIC15***

Text3 =  "HIC15 : " & Str(HICRes(1,3),"d.ddd") & " [" & Str(HICRes(2,3),"d.d") & "ms to " &  Str(HICRes(3,3),"d.d") & "ms]"
  dureeHIC15 = str( HICRes(3,3)- HICRes(2,3) , "d.d")

MsgBox Y & " : " &"type de manequin" & " " & Mid(CN(voie),11,2) & " " & " ; " & "Position" &  " " & Mid(CN(voie),2,1) & " " &  "  ; " &  "Resultante" & " " & Maximum & " " & " ; " & "HIC : "& Str(HICRes(1,1),"d.d") & " " & " ; " & "HIC15 = " & HICRes(1,3) & " " & " ; " & "HIC36 = " & HICRes(1,2)
   end if
end if
Next

the problem that, for each position of the mannequin it displays the results three times for X, Y, Z. cons from what I understood from your program is that you calculate the resistant to the X, Y, Z and the HIC is for resultanteXYZ , So once  by  position

I hope you understand what I mean

Another question please, do you know how select some channels before putting them in a table, for example the head, I want to select the channels of the head and not the others.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 11
(1,233 Views)