DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combine signals

Solved!
Go to solution

@celsosilva, I'm missing the screen-shot for your specific LabJack U12 hardware setup. Make an double click left on the string LabJack U12 into the tree from hardware setup. You works with polling and this is not useful to export this for Timebase. Please change this and check the io specific relations between AI DI CI ... - specific features from LabJack U12. Not all combinations are allowed for different modes.

Best regards,

MHa

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 22
(3,609 Views)

Can you post the actual worksheet file (*.dsb)? 

Until I can see the actual settings, I don't know if my advice is useful. If you prefer, you can send it as a private message. 

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 22
(3,599 Views)

Hey CJ, Hey MHa!

I'm sending you the dsb. file, hope you can help me with that! I've also tried with "IRQ Standard" and "Polling" and nothing changed..

Thanks in advance,

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 22
(3,595 Views)

Yeah... that's not going to work. The output of the Signal Router only goes to one of the outputs. When you try to combine at the Logic module, the timing is all wrong. 

What are you trying to do in that section of the worksheet? 

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 22
(3,587 Views)

@celsosilva,

I see also:

(1) LabJack U12.jpg - I see that you don't use the current release from DASYLab driver. Please use version 2.31, download from here http://www.premega.de/de-02/downloads_de.html

(2) I have tested the DSB with a simulated LabJack U12 device. I set hardware mode "IRQ Standard" and use 1 Hz, blocksize 1 from your current DSB settings. Another settings produce for module "Weiche 02" a error message "Die Zeitinformation ... .STOP!". Sounds that the timestamps from Autoschalter, Zweipkt. Reg. and Gebläse have different setting for start time from a block, not for frequency, not for blocksize. The DSB runs for 1 Hz, blocksize 1.

Best regards,

MHa

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 22
(3,585 Views)

The logic that goes to the Labjack output is never going to work.

The inputs to the Logical Operations module "Verknüpfun" are never going to have data at both inputs at the same time. 

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 22
(3,579 Views)

Cause I just have on my Labjack card 2 analog outputs and I was trying to combine the signals to get just one analog output. So I could choose the path just changing the switch. Is there any other way to do it? I could use the digital output but then I need to buy 2 opto-couplers to convert the digital output (3V) into 240V. It's too expensive... 

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 22
(3,575 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author celsosilva

I think that you want to change to the Data Reduction module - Signal Switch, rather than the Signal Router module that you are using.

If you use it, it has three inputs -- one control, two data, and only one output.

The inputs have to be synchronized, so change the Relay for the "Intermittent" to "Replace with zero". 

I had to replace your modules, so the output is a recorder here.... 

ScreenShot368.jpg

Message 18 of 22
(3,568 Views)

Can you send me the dsb.file? I still get the error message "Mismatched input channels..... STOP!" I wanna check the "Synchronization options"

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 22
(3,563 Views)

Note that I don't have your hardware.... but it did run in simulation.... 

If this doesn't work, contact me by private message.

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 22
(3,560 Views)