LabVIEW for LEGO MINDSTORMS and LabVIEW for Education

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating New Blocks for LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT

I want to make a BLOCK that is importable into Lego NXT-G language. 

I am following the various tutorials for making NXT-G blocks, but they have not been updated since 2007 (labview 7.1)

I have installed the LabVIEW LEGO® MINDSTORMS® NXT Module for LabView 2011.

I cannot find the NXT Block Wizard in LabView 2011.

--------------------

How do I use LabView 2011 to create a Block that runs in the NXT-G language?

**not creating an executable in LabView and loading/running it on NXT directly.

**do create an extension to the NXT-G language aka new NXT Block, using the NXT Block Wizard.

How do I get to the NXT Block Wizard (using LabView 2011 with the installed Mindstorms NXT Module)?

It does not appear in the menus

Thanks Much,

Need this for a student presentation I am supposed to make on Friday!!

0 Kudos
Message 41 of 45
(8,160 Views)

If anyone knows another way to solve this "motordistanceproblem" I would be greatful. In the offline programming of the NXT there is a VI called "Motordistance". That is the function I´m after for the online programming.

Enjoy high quality http://www.sutradvd.ca/true-blood-season-5-dvd-boxset-free-shipping-p-2092.html True Blood Season 5 DVD and fast delivery.

0 Kudos
Message 42 of 45
(8,114 Views)

I would be greatful. In the offline programming of the NXT there is a VI called "Motordistance". That is the function I´m after for the online programming.

(8,114 Views)

Thanks !!!! 😄

0 Kudos
Message 44 of 45
(7,683 Views)

Hello,

I would like to create a new block for Lego Mindstorms NXT 2.0.

I understand only Labview version 7.1.1 with NXT toolkit can be used for this purpose.

But I can not find where to download this NXT toolkit!

Could you help me?

Thank you,

Tom   

0 Kudos
Message 45 of 45
(5,423 Views)