From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Wireless Sensor Networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WSN Host API 1.2.0

Good day,

I'm using the Ni 9792 RT Gateway with LV 2010. The gateway was bought when the previous WSN software was out and this does not support LV 2010. So the latest wsn 1.2 was downloaded. Now I need to install WSN Host API 1.2... am I able to download this? I cannot find a download. I understand though that this comes with the WSN module, so do I have to pay to get the newer version or can I just download this? The problem is that the previous version WSN 1.1 does not support LV 2010.

Thanks,

Jevon

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(6,586 Views)

Alright, think the download has been found here.

Thanks,

Jevon

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(6,585 Views)

hello ,everybody .i have install the wsn1.2.1,but my labvIEW front palette doesn't have vis concerned wsn,why?

my software capture image is as follow

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(6,266 Views)

Hi yohanz,

There are three things that could be causing this:

1) You don't have the WSN Module installed (http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/207766)

2) If you are looking for those functions on a Host VI, the only ones available must be installed separately from here: http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/epd/p/id/6385

3) You don't have the VI open in a project under the WSN node.  The Function Pallete will change depending on your execution target, so if the execution target it your computer, you will not see the WSN functions.

Hope this helps!

Chris V

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(6,254 Views)

hi,chris v thanks a lot ,i have learn much from your answer ,i am trying to finishing my problem ........

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(6,238 Views)