Signal Generators

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello I Want Labview Control An Indicator By Voice Recognition

Hi GreeceHellas,

You are really brilliant. 

I want to add password based on voice to this control indicator with voice. it means , gernerally to login anything we will  type user name and password. butI want to this with voice commands. Can u guide me how to implement. Please its urgent.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 34
(7,831 Views)

HI,,

Control Indicators With Voice.zip 52 KB is really awesome work. I cann't understand this code. Can you please send me explanation of this code to my mail id 2004.vasu@gmail.com

thank you

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 34
(7,725 Views)

I tried running this but there is an error in Speech Recognizer initialize.vi "Error creating instance of Grammar in assembly System.Speech.Recognition.Grammar, System.Speech, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35, (System.FormatException: 'one-of' must contain at least one 'item' element.) <append><b>System.FormatException</b> in Speech Recognizer Initialize.vi"...and also the 12345.vi is not been working as per given...please help....Thank you

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 34
(7,589 Views)

hi

if any person has alabview project.

i can done it

please send me email

hadiakbariha@gmail.com

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 34
(7,493 Views)

Hey ghoonch, 

If you do not get any response from this, it might be worth while to create a new forum post regarding this question. This way, you can get more traffic since your thread is newer. 

Best,

KP

Kurt P
Automated Test Software R&D
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 34
(7,480 Views)

Hi!! Im interested in the proyect too, I liked it, its exacly what I was lookng for, but i want change the prhases....could you help me please? I need it to control several power unit controlled by voice,  and also I want to learn more about it, thanks for your help 😃 Robot wink 

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 34
(7,414 Views)

hiI need an example for that title.

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 34
(7,407 Views)

hi

could you sen me what u exactly want

thanks

hadiakbariha@gmail.com

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 34
(7,406 Views)

Hello

I am attempting to do a similar project. I tried running ur VI, it is running without error but inputs from windows voice recog is not working with the program.

Ex: when i say start, it goes to windows start instead of controlling the vi.

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 34
(7,003 Views)

Hello

I am attempting to do a similar project. I tried running ur VI, it is running without error but inputs from windows voice recog is not working with the program.

Ex: when i say start, it goes to windows start instead of controlling the vi.

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 34
(7,002 Views)