Signal Generators

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triangle waveform

I need to simulate a Triangle Waveform, just like into my picture ".jpg". The time “t” is the final time, for example ex t=0,02=20ms, it’s necessary to my PWM. I try end I obtained something like that, see the .vi document. Thank you very much if you help me.    

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 45
(11,379 Views)

I need to compare two signals. The result must be f_swA, just like in my picture ".JPG".   

Thanks,

Message Edited by Micky One on 02-10-2007 11:15 AM

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 45
(11,369 Views)
Hey,

I think that using the LV prebuilt functions, in particular express VIs is far easier.  What version of LabVIEW are you using just out of curiosity, if you have 7 or later, then this example is exactly how I would make your application.  I think this gives you what you wanted from your graph and you have access to that array of Boolean values, which is digital data at the end. Please let me know if you want further information on getting this application to work in LabVIEW.

Thank you,

Michael D
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 45
(11,330 Views)

Now, I’m using Lab 6.1, is very difficult to work with this version, I know. Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 45
(11,318 Views)
Hi,

I do not have access to a copy of LabVIEW 6.1.

Here is a screenshot of what i made in LV 8.2, which does support your application. The Signal generator Vis are what you have already made basically, so you could probably just add in the analysis part and get the necessary behavior.  you could just make a for loop after the generation you already have.  It would be easier to get an up to date version of LabVIEW, but I am sure you could implement this in 6 if you really want to try.  Let me know if you have further questions related to this issue and feel free to make a new post for any new issues.

Have a great evening,

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 45
(11,302 Views)
Sorry , I load your pwm.vi. But I can't open it
it's show:
     LabVIEW : An input parameter is invalid
Revert of "pwm.vi" failed :
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 45
(10,773 Views)
I load your "PWM.VI" but I can't open. It 's show

LabVIEW : An input parameter is invalid
Revert of "pwm.vi" failed :

please answer me
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 45
(10,772 Views)

Hi EGMU,

From my understanding, you are able to download the VI that MickeyD posted called PWM.vi.  When you run the VI you then receive you receive the error message "An input parameter is invalid Revert of 'pwm.vi' failed ".  Please answer the following questions to clarify the issue.

1.  What version of LabVIEW are you using?
  2. Are you using base package of LabVIEW?
  3. Did you modify the VI before running it?
  4. Describe when the error is generated.

Please post a screen shot of the error you receive when you run this VI. 

Regards,

Ima
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
LabVIEW Introduction Course - Six Hours
Getting Started with NI-DAQmx
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 45
(10,740 Views)
1.LabVIEW is version 7.1 express. Is it ok?
2.Yes
3.No,i'm not modify
4.It's show like this "error.jpg"

i think my LabVIEW too old. how can i change file .vi version 8.2 to version 7.1 express.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 45
(10,730 Views)

Hi EGMU,

I have attached the PWM.vi in LabVIEW Version 7.1.  Please let me know if you still experience errors when opening this VI.

Regards,

Ima
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
LabVIEW Introduction Course - Six Hours
Getting Started with NI-DAQmx
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 45
(10,703 Views)