Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Error -200361 after start/stop of the data acquisition (USB-6009), DAQmx 9.2.2

Hi BGao,

Were you able to try the workaround mentioned above? The newest DAQmx version should allow you to limit the outstanding USB Transfer Request count for your device.

Zach P.

Staff Software Engineer | LabVIEW R&D | National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 37
(2,008 Views)

hello i am using windows 7 along with daqmn 9.5.1 and labview 2011 i am using 6009 daq,

i have tried to solve the issue by adding the property node to the acquire the signal.

i have tried adding the the property node after generating code from daq assistant(configured as acquire continous samples of voltage signals ).

but still its not working and showing the same error i have attached the snipseet nad vi also please help,

Am i connecting the property node correctly?

if not where is to add the property node in the vi??

please help

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 37
(1,989 Views)

Hi Zach P.

Thanks for your quick reply.

I tried several things:

First, reinstall the device's USB driver in win7.

Second, add the DAQ channel property: AI.UsbXferReqCount to 1 as per instruction of http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/611475F9BE62881E86256FDC0062B1BB?OpenDocument

Third, change the DAQ assistant setting to normal DAQmx code

Finally, it works well for several hours. I really do not which is the key reseaon to kill the issue. Anyway, it works.

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 37
(1,975 Views)

That awesome man congratz bgao,

can you upload a sinpset of a vi of acquire signal with the the work around fix actually i am unable to figure out where to add the property node in the code generated along with where to connect it. 

thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 37
(1,971 Views)

p.s i have also tried the work around but the daqmx channel property node does not  have an input for sb request count property it only shows error out for the property.

i have attached the snipset dipcting only error out for  input channel usb request count

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 37
(1,965 Views)

Hi Donald1990,

Below is a screencopy of my code.

A much more detailed instruction will be available at http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/611475F9BE62881E86256FDC0062B1BB?OpenDocument

I hope this would be helpful.

daqmx channel property.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 37
(1,964 Views)

hey thanks Bgao,

i will much appreciate and will be thank full if you upload a vi i am still having problem in defining the constant value 1 its not showing me that input

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 37
(1,947 Views)

Thanks alot man,

but no salubrious results =(

still showing the same error -200361,

i dont know when will i ll get rid of it 😞

i am sick of finding solution to it....

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 37
(1,935 Views)

Hi Donald,

From what you've posted so far it looks like you're reading from the property, you need to write to it and set the XferReqCount to 1 (you can right-click the property and select "Change All to Write") . You also need to do this before you start the task (in your first image the property was placed after DAQmx Start).

However, BGao's example does do this, so if you're running his example and still get the error then it sounds like your error might not have the same root cause.  Can you post the code you are running and confirm that you are indeed receiving error -200361?  This error indicates an on-board FIFO overflow--the most common cause for this that I have seen is the Windows 7 USB issue (which the workaround in this thread is intended to solve), but if for some other reason the computer is not keeping up with the USB transfers you might also see the same error message.  Are you using an external hub or do you have any other USB devices attached to the same computer?  Which revision of USB is the port on your computer (i.e. is it USB 3.0?).

Best Regards,

John Passiak
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 37
(1,902 Views)