From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Motion Control and Motor Drives

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USS protocol library

Dear Vijay,

It seems to me there already are answers to your questions in this forum. There is introduction in the beginning of the thread with also documentation to USS library and also links to USS protocol definition. User ceties has implemented the USS protocol to LabVIEW. You can find all necessary information on previous pages of this thread, including links to download LabVIEW library and documentation.

Hope you'll be able to find what you need to get it work.

Jakub Prokeš
NIEE Aplications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 61 of 64
(1,440 Views)

Dear Sir,

Now I am able to unterstand now. I have got USS to LabVIEW program from pg. 1 of this discussion forum. But I am not able to edit it for Simoreg 6RA70.

Can u pl. help me??

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 62 of 64
(1,431 Views)

Ceties great job, I am working with Sinamics G110, can you help me to comunicate with LabView?
I want to comunicate Sinamics G110 with Labview without PLC by RS232, but I can't do it.
In Sinamics G110 The lenght of the PZD have as maximum 4 words. Can I comunicate the inverter frecuency to LabView with 4 words?

0 Kudos
Message 63 of 64
(1,250 Views)

Teach how to use Siemens USS Protocol into LabVIEW. I is a student who is doing about it.

0 Kudos
Message 64 of 64
(829 Views)