Motion Control and Motor Drives

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help wiring a Delta Tau UMAC to interface with labview.What is needed?

PcomGetRespEx

that's the difference I found,actually I never found the "Pcomserve" in the ActiveX,instead I found "Pmacserve",and the Pmacserve never got a "PcomGetRespEx",it has a "GetresposeBuffered" instead,the software of PMAC that I installed is supplied by the Device supplier,the version of PEWIN32PRO is 3.2.3.0

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 25
(1,866 Views)

I can communicate using Pewin32Pro2,there is no problem,what I feel so confused is why cannot I found the "Pcommservelib.IPmacDevice ",and the "Pmacservelib.IPmacDevice " I found cannot truly take place of it,because some kind of method is missing

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 25
(1,865 Views)

futhermore,

the"bAddLF" in the "PcomGetRespEx" method of "PCOMMSERVERLib.IPmacDevice"is a bool,and in the“GetresposeBuffered”method of "PMACSERVERLib.IPmacDevice",it turn out to be a Integer,and the "pstatus" is missing

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 25
(1,862 Views)

This example works in a new Clipper application.  Be sure to put in the proper number for your device, which is probably zero.

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 25
(1,834 Views)

I still cannot find the "Pcommservelib.IPmacDevice" in my ActiveX in labview whatever I did,I guess it's the problem of the drivers software of the deviece,we may using the different drivers of the same PMAC card,I now using the "Pmacservelib.IPmacDevice" which is almost like its twin brother instead,I hope it work sometime(even it's not working rightnow)

Anyway,Thank you so much for all the help that you give me,I really really appreciate that,may kind hearted people like you have a happy life:)

thank you Brian Beal!!

Here is my e-mail,cyandxajd_wycg@163.com,if you need any assistance any place I may possibly help,just email me,I hope I can do something for you sometime!

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 25
(1,804 Views)