Measure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

does borland C++ 6.0 will be supported by DAQmx ?

Hi,
I have developped a full library in order to handle E series, CNA, and TTL cards using Borland C++ Builder (4.0 & 6.0) and NI DAQ 6.9.x.
I'm interrested in using new card only supported by DAQmx.
French support told me that the equivalent of "nidaq32b.lib" file for DAQmx might be available soon.
When and how does this functionality will be available ?
Does the only solution is to make a dll with visual C++ and to export it to builder ?

Thanks in advance

Julien MONTROZIER
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(9,288 Views)
Hi,

did you find a solution for your problem? I'm trying to use NI-DAQmx with borland C++ 5.0 but I'm having a lot of problems. I created NIDAQmxb.lib from NIDAQmx.lib and the project compiles and links perfectly, but I keep getting weird runtime errors...
Please let me know if you found the NIDAQmxb.lib!

Thanks,

Marcelo
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(9,287 Views)
Hi,

After 5 month working on an other project, I was hopping that some one find the way to use DAQmx with Builder ...
Unfortunatelly not.

If you have any solution ... I would be interrested in !!!

Thanks

Julien
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(9,014 Views)
This forum addresses the 'Measure' product. Please post your question on the Multifunction DAQ forum instead.
- Philip Courtois, Thinkbot Solutions

Thinkbot Solutions
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(8,985 Views)

Hi Marcello,

Can you please show how did you create the libary nidaqb.lib ? I have a lot of troubles with nidaqmx when using Borland C++ 5.0 or later.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(5,923 Views)

You posted a question to someone that has not logged on in 6 years. Post your question to the appropriate board.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(5,914 Views)