LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ctrl+= "make font size larger" keyboard shortcut is not working, maybe related to Windows 7?

I changed recently from Windows XP to Windows 7 64bit, and since then the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+= to make "font size larger" is not working anymore. Ctrl+- to make "font size smaller" is working like always. I tried this with LV8.5 and LV2011 and the missing functionality is on both LV-versions. So I wonder if this is related to Windows 7... Or am I missing something?

Any ideas?

I tried to switch keyboard input language without success. Then searched for menu shortcuts in the LV options, where Ctrl+= is not listed as it is only a keyboard shortcut and not in the menu. I wonder also why the whole font setting is so nestled in LV, why not just having a toolbar...

Looking forward for any help.

Message 1 of 5
(5,511 Views)

It works for me. I'm using Windows 7 64-bit, but I'm running LabVIEW 8.2, so I can't test this on other versions. Are you sure you don't have some extension installed that's using that keyboard shortcut?

I tried to switch keyboard input language without success. Then searched for menu shortcuts in the LV options, where Ctrl+= is not listed as it is only a keyboard shortcut and not in the menu. I wonder also why the whole font setting is so nestled in LV, why not just having a toolbar...

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW-Idea-Exchange/A-text-toolbar/idi-p/953534

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(5,494 Views)

It works fine in 2011 on Win7, 32-bit.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(5,485 Views)

Thanks for checking it on your systems. Thanks 

I try to find what extension could interfer with the LV keyboard shortcut. I have running LV8.5 on Windows 7 64bit, and LV2011 32bit inside a Virtual Machine from Virtual Box running also Windows 7 64bit.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(5,470 Views)

its the same problem with me...

lv2012 32bit and 64 bit

Kudos always welcome for helpful posts 🙂
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(5,060 Views)