LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inserting new data to a new row in same Excel sheet continuously

Solved!
Go to solution

That's what happens when I don't test my code...

I've tested this.

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

Download All
Message 21 of 26
(693 Views)

Sweet!! THanks again Jim, you help me a lot. thanks, it's working perfectly now, ^^

Have a good day there!!

Regards,

Ery

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 26
(691 Views)

Sorry for reactivating this thread, i tried out the above example, but the problem is that when i run my vi first time its correct, when for the next time, the output is not shifting to next row?

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 26
(585 Views)

@swathirangaraj wrote:

Sorry for reactivating this thread, i tried out the above example, but the problem is that when i run my vi first time its correct, when for the next time, the output is not shifting to next row?

Then show us your code.  You likely miswired something.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 26
(550 Views)

Please, start a new Thread.  Tell us what you want to do, and post the code you are trying to use to do it.  Both of these steps are important -- the first because we need an accurate description of the Problem/Task, and the second to give us a reference point for what you have tried.  Note that a "solution to another problem" that is several years old might not be the best solution for your (probably different) task.

But most important, Start a New Thread (meaning post a New Message).

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 26
(541 Views)

Can you send me the subVi pls when I open the Vi that you have attached the subvi are showing in question mark. I am using LabView 14

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 26
(466 Views)