LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i want use google map api in VI . i tried so mutch to do it.i used google earth plugin and google static map but i need only google map api .

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

your work looks very good. Does anyone fully adapted it to the GMAP.NET 1.7? it would be very appreciated.

Best,

0 Kudos
Message 101 of 134
(2,164 Views)

Hi Mr_J

thanks for your code . I see it . it's very good . Smiley Happy

M.Garousi
Message 103 of 134
(2,082 Views)

Hello,

Thank you for code, but I've a problem. Why can be my VI borken? What files can be missed? I've downloaded from here: https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-43460. Please look at this attached image.

Thank you!

With Best Regards,

Hayk

0 Kudos
Message 104 of 134
(1,990 Views)

I don't really know. It looks like GMap.NET.WindowsForms dlls are not found. can you find GMAP in the .NET constructor list? there you can browse to a dll.

0 Kudos
Message 105 of 134
(1,958 Views)

Hello Mr_J,

Thank you for your response. I've just found the problem from this link http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/4742EB60B64BE22186257BCE0053B8FD .

Solution:
LabVIEW 2013 uses the .NET 4.0 Framework by default, and will automatically promote assemblies targeted to earlier versions of the .NET Framework to a later version. For information about loading .NET 2.0, 3.0, or 3.5 assemblies, please see LabVIEW 2013 Help: Loading .NET 2.0, 3.0, and 3.5 Assemblies in LabVIEW. Please note it is suggested to use a LabVIEW project, rather than a stand-alone VI, when using .NET Assemblies.

The .NET 4.0 Framework introduces a new security model. The new security model automatically grants full trust to local assemblies, but not to remote sources such as the Internet or network locations. LabVIEW returns an error when trying to load assemblies from remote sources without full trust.

To grant assemblies from remote sources full trust, you need to add a token to the .NET configuration file. To create a new .NET configuration file:

1. Open a text editor and create a file that contains the following text:

<?xml version ="1.0"?>
    <configuration>
      <runtime>
        <loadFromRemoteSources enabled="true" />
      </runtime>
    </configuration>

2. Save the file as LabVIEW.exe.config to trust all assemblies loaded into LabVIEW, or seeLabVIEW Help: Configuring a .NET Client Application for more information about applying configuration files to LabVIEW Project files, shared libraries, or stand-alone executables.
  3. Place the LabVIEW.exe.config file in the same directory as the LabVIEW.exe file, which is typically located in C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2013.

Thank you!

With Best Regards,

Hayk

0 Kudos
Message 106 of 134
(1,944 Views)

Thank you, glad to see the lvlib is usefull for someone. Feel free to send remarks and mods about it.

Best regards,

0 Kudos
Message 107 of 134
(1,915 Views)

Hello,

Will inform if smth new appears.

Thank you for code!

With Best Regards,

Hayk

0 Kudos
Message 108 of 134
(1,911 Views)

Hi Garousi,

I was very happy to see the usage of google map API in labview.

Actually I was also in the requirement of my project to track my vehicle in google map with GPS latitude ,Longitude and Altitude position.

Can you also please help me?

0 Kudos
Message 109 of 134
(1,504 Views)

hi Mr Garousi

the link does not work ,can you please reupload it?

thank you

0 Kudos
Message 110 of 134
(1,207 Views)