LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Input Sequnece and its Reverse.....

ok no problem,,

but i m typing this u can read it later ...........

actually that MR is always greater than 4 (MR>4),,if this condition is false then it show error message ,and obviously when i run program value of MR is always 0,so it shows error ..and then i click on the "ok" button of dialog box then also still that value of MR can be increase by user,until the condition MR>4 is not satisfy.. and also when MR>4 (means 5,6,7...) then it goes in true condition,,and when user decrease the value of MR (means below 4,3,2,1,0) then it again shows error message..

sir this is my main vi of my project in this block diagram of this vi,there are more than 15 -20 sub vis are running and this MR is common for all vi's
i msending you this vi and inside it another sub vi, that shows the 5 position and its reverse sequence that u solved already..
The untitled new.vi is the main vi of my project and input-sequence new.vi is my sub vi so i dont want to use while loop in sub vi,,no need for that ,,and main vi should be run continuosly until we stop it if the error is also occured ..

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(662 Views)
Hi nitun,

I'm back - but I'm missing your subvi "input-sequence new.vi"Smiley Sad
Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(643 Views)
hello,,,
i think you understand what i want ,,see attachment
In this main.vi ,and inside there are many sub vi,,the original sub vi. is different but i just telling you what is the concept of my project ,the sub vi is not open when i run main vi but it gives there respective values by show coneectors ,,and my main vi always be in running condition and in all the sub vis i m not used any while because i dont want to run that vis continuosly,,, i think you understand what i mean,,see the attachment.......and all the discussion that we done are same ,,this attachment is not the original one but this the concept that i need..

Best Regards
 Nitun
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(631 Views)
Hi Nitun,

When the One Button Dialog executes, your main VI will wait at the dialog VI until the the dialog is dismissed by pressing the button.  If you want to have your main VI continually executing while the message is still being displayed you will need to do something different.  I recommend you actually make a subVI to use as a pop-up message.  You can then call the subVI dynamically (in place of the One Button Dialog), then close it dynamically based on your MR condition.  If you do not know how to dynamically call a VI, take a look here

Hope this helps!  If this isn't really what you are looking for, or if it doesn't quite make sense let us know!
Brian A.
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(582 Views)
hello sir,
I like that mail,because i also need to know about dynamic subvi(pop-up vi)regarding dialog box...
But i use labview 8.5 thats why i am not able to open that example because it is in labview 5.0
Can you please tell me how to open that example ??
Example Program: Using VI Server to Call SubVIs that Run Parallel and Independently of the Calling V...

Thanks and Regard,
Ashwini Lele
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(564 Views)
Sorry about that - it looks like that example was made some time ago.  I have attached a quick little example to this post that I saved in 8.2.  It just demonstrates how to open a reference to a VI, then use Invoke Nodes to open/run the VI. The main point here is that the main VI will continue to execute AND have control of the popup VI via Invoke Nodes using a reference to the popup VI

Simply unzip both VIs to the same location, and run the main.vi.

Cheers,
Brian A.
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(538 Views)
hello sir...

Thank you...  I like Example.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(521 Views)