From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SR flip flops in labview??

I have read lots of threads re: sequential logic. I have also seen the the vi's that have also been posted. However, I still have a problem......

I'm still working with Noah on his arc! We only have Labview 5.1 and the vi's have obviously been compiled in a newer version.

Can anyone explain, in english (new to labview, although I have been on an extensive teach yourself course for the last couple of weeks Smiley Happy), how to build a SR flip flop. Or can anyone let me have a vi that will run on 5.1

I have asked for our version of labview to be upgraded, but, although this has been agreed, it will not be with me until after my deadline 😞

Please help...

Any advice welcome...

Steve
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(23,222 Views)
Hi Steve,

Have a look on forums for "Flip Flop".  You'll find a few entries. 

I found one with some code I was able to open in 7.1.  But you may have trouble with your version, so I'll post the screenshots of the code.

Message Edited by pallen on 05-30-2007 09:44 AM

---------------------
Patrick Allen: FunctionalityUnlimited.ca
Message 2 of 3
(23,212 Views)
Thanks a million Pallen. Seems to work fine with just a minor tweek Smiley Very Happy
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(23,193 Views)