From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using a wiimote with LabVIEW

Greetings anyone could operate the nunchuk, I have a error -1Captura.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 211 of 220
(2,491 Views)

Hey,

How are you interfacing the wiimote?  I've never tried this in LabVIEW, but I assume there is some Serial or VISA communication that you would use to communicate with it.

Where in your code throws the error?  The block diagram may be a little more helpful for us.

-Bear

Regards,

Ben Johnson
ʕง•ᴥ•ʔง
0 Kudos
Message 212 of 220
(2,466 Views)

I used this example but not  work i have a error

the device is connected by bluetooth and I tried it with WiimoteTest.exe and working properly but nothing with Labview does not work I have this error I have been a week without being able to make it work I am new to Labview but I need to use for my Thesis

Sorry any inconvenience caused Smiley Embarassed

Captura.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 213 of 220
(2,456 Views)

The error

Captura.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 214 of 220
(2,451 Views)

It has been a while since I have touched this library. I will have to dust off my Nunchucks and find a BlueTooth radio before I can look at it. Looking at your block diagram there is one suspicious variable. Your wiimote handle input is 0. The handle should never be 0. Maybe you failed to open the handle or accidentally closed it along the way. Please run one of the examples (Usage Nunchuk.vi) and confirm that you can successfully open a wiimote and get values.

0 Kudos
Message 215 of 220
(2,424 Views)

Hi I'm using them files original that were uploaded with the nunchuck of all those files only works the (Usage rumble.vi). When use the first file upload works all (Simple Flash LEDs, Acquisition+IR ) not have a problems but I want to combine the nunchuk with the reading to make a interactive screan

The infrared it ised to read a pointer and the nunchuk is to do you operate as a mouse with de joystick and buttons

Usage Rumble is ok Captura1.JPGThe usage Nunchuck not works I don't understand Smiley Sad It's original files

Captura2.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 216 of 220
(2,398 Views)

hello ,

i want to disconnect my wii Blance board ( managed like wiimote). with the vi's of these posts it don't work. LabVIEW close the handle but it don't shut down my wii balance board it just turn off the Led. normally I should have to press the power button if i want to use my wii balance another time.  Can anyone tell me the truth !

0 Kudos
Message 217 of 220
(2,284 Views)

Hey Tao,

I'd recommend making a new post on the forums as this post is a year old now.  I'd also include your code and link this forum so that we have a reference to what you are trying to do.  Please include any screen shots that are relevant as well!

Good luck,

Bear

Regards,

Ben Johnson
ʕง•ᴥ•ʔง
0 Kudos
Message 218 of 220
(2,272 Views)

Hi folks,

I know this thread is quite old now, but I am having problems with the wiimote.dll. Specifically, I am running a 64-bit program and the library is 32-bit.  By any chance, anyone would have a 64-bit wiimote.dll or teach me hot to convert the 32-bit. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 219 of 220
(2,197 Views)

It is preferable that you use Labview 32 Bits because for 64 bits you will not find

0 Kudos
Message 220 of 220
(2,182 Views)