From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 2147024882 in database

Solved!
Go to solution

Good afternoon.

I'm trying through NI DIAdem 2011 analyze vibration signals, one of the problemas is that the database is in Microsoft Access and all the data was inserted as a string. So I made a VI that convert all the data to a numeric value and generates a TDMS file for DIAdem.

Acces to TDMS.png

This VI works perfect with small databases, the major problem is that the files I need to analyze are from 500 mb to 700 mb and when I insert the database the DB Tools Select Data VI gives me the 2147024882 error, I'm guessing becasuse the size of the files.

So, is there anyway to insert all this data without divide my database?

Thanks and greetings.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,813 Views)

According to http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa378137%28v=vs.85%29.aspx, 0x8007000E (-2147024882) means "E_OUTOFMEMORY Failed to allocate necessary memory". 

Could you provide your machine info? e.g., Windows 7 64bit, 16GB memory, LabVIEW 2011

If you could provide a VI and test db file to reproduce this issue, others might do more help.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,801 Views)

Hi Bo Xie:

My computer is low in resources

Procesor: AMD Athlon X2 Dual Core QL-65 2.10 GHz

RAM: 3.00 GB

LabVIEW 2010

I attached the VI but the forum page won't let me attached de database.

But its just a table with 5 colums, saved in 2002-2003 format, these are the colums:

Fecha         (Date)

Hora           (Time)

Eje X          (X Axis)

Eje Y         (Y Axis)

Eje Z          (Z Axis)

You can simulate a signal and insert it into the database for simulate the problem.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,788 Views)

Try ftp.ni.com/incoming to upload your database. It's an FTP server for NI customer usage.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,783 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rolando-stc

Thanks for the help but i was able to solve the problem through DIAdem, creating a new numeric channel and copying the generated stings into that new channel and DIAdema automatically converted into numeric data.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,780 Views)