From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

advanced scan vi agilent used for continous measurement

siva0182 wrote:
Also I am trying to set the PLC (power line cycle) settings...from labview ..i am not sure which vi can do the job..please let me know the vi or the method...

the PLC is siet using the advanced config vi.

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 71 of 89
(958 Views)

siva0182,

The driver function for the analog out was given here. The NPLC/Aperture command has already been given and is settable in the Conf Resistance, Conf Voltage, Conf Current, etc. functions. Since you have been given the command, all you had to do was open the VI tree and do a text search for 'NPLC'.

In regards to a chart with relative time as the x axis, the attached is a basic example. With a know and fixed loop delay, you don't even have to write any code. As I said, if you right click on a chart, you will have access to all sorts of things.Smiley Wink

Message 72 of 89
(956 Views)

Hi..

i created a waveform using the build waveform vi.. data is the y value and time(t0) i have used a time stamp....

then using a waveform chart and its properties i displayed the waveform output...( u can find the vi atached in the following link)

Can any one help me in suggesting the kind of filter i can used for fluctuating values of the data... 

i have described about my problem in this link..

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=140&message.id=37834#M37834

0 Kudos
Message 73 of 89
(939 Views)

Dear Dennis

Thanks for the clarifications..

I asked about the anolog module even though it was replied earlier as my context was different ..what I am referring here is as there two different vis like Ez and advanced . "Are there different vis for analog DAC modules also ?"  was my question..however it seems there is only one type of vis for DAC modules.

Thanks for the clarification.

I was wondering about them because I want to send output to DAc cards at high frequency which is not being possible with the normal vi.

0 Kudos
Message 74 of 89
(919 Views)
I simply don't understand why you can't write your own 'advanced' VI using the function I pointed out. A driver will never contain every possible combination of every function. That's why LabVIEW is a programming language -to give us the ability to write whatever we want. It should not take you much time at all to use one of the existing advanced examples as a model.
0 Kudos
Message 75 of 89
(916 Views)
yes true But advanced scan example uses separate Vis from the EZscan example which uses different Vi's ..i was wondering if there are two such vis for anlaog modules too...
0 Kudos
Message 76 of 89
(911 Views)

RTSLVU and Dennis

There is no advanced Config option in config Temp Vi .I can see that in Conf Current /volatage vi's but not in Config temperature??? 

0 Kudos
Message 77 of 89
(908 Views)

siva0182 wrote:

RTSLVU and Dennis

There is no advanced Config option in config Temp Vi .I can see that in Conf Current /volatage vi's but not in Config temperature??? 

What options do you want to configure that are not in the Conf Temperature.vi?
========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 78 of 89
(894 Views)

siva0182 wrote:

RTSLVU and Dennis

First, read the manual and see if these advanced config options are even applicable to performing a temperature measurement. If they can only be applied to certain types of measurements, that would explain why the config temp does not have them. If they can be applied, just modify the VI and add them.
0 Kudos
Message 79 of 89
(877 Views)

In the manual in one chapter it is mentioned that integration time is fixed at 1 PLC for temp measurments..chapter 4 pg 103.

But in chapter 5 it is mentioned that changing the resolution value changes the PLC value and there are commands to set the rsolution like...configure:temp (tcouple) {type}[,1,resolution)

So I am mailing agilent for clarification..meanwhile if any body is familiar with the concerned issue please do reply me.

0 Kudos
Message 80 of 89
(861 Views)