Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connectivity

Solved!
Go to solution

OK again. (Puhhh , since we had some IT changes and updates I already was afraid it would last that slow....)

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 25
(3,583 Views)

Should I turn the phone 90 or 180° ?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 25
(3,579 Views)

JB wrote:

Should I turn the phone 90 or 180° ?

complex question:D

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

Message 13 of 25
(3,573 Views)

Re: Euler (sp?)

"e to the Pi i plus 1 = 0" (too lazy to figure how to do the proper math version) was always a "blow Ben's mind" when I was first studying same. A single exresion that relates so many unique numbers ("0" identity operator for addition, "1" identity operator for mautiplication,...) that I have often thought that if I could focus my eyes such that I could clearly make out the finger print of God it would include all of those numbers.

PS: I have always enjoyed your signature Herik and has made me smile more than once.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 14 of 25
(3,567 Views)

I am getting this now....

gate.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 25
(3,492 Views)

I am getting this for the past 3 hrs.

nwpro.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 25
(3,479 Views)
I have seen this once today, but after reloading the site it has disappeared, luckily... Did you try to refresh? - I guess in case of a lost connection it might not automatically reload...
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 25
(3,476 Views)

Wolfgang wrote:
I have seen this once today, but after reloading the site it has disappeared, luckily... Did you try to refresh? - I guess in case of a lost connection it might not automatically reload...

I did I did....

There can be some announcement if at something comes up. :smileymad:

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 25
(3,474 Views)

So this is strange - may be there is maintenance at your local mirror?

But actually your Smiley Mad was the reason for this thread:

A suggestion for the forum admin could be to put a visible note on the forum web site if there is any maintenance work going on

... and Laura intended to invent something like this, so I guess it will take some time and patience until realisation (and may be some more requests...)

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 25
(3,471 Views)

Trying to log in I got the following message:

login-failure.jpg

I repeated the log-in attempt several times, with the same result; looks like the database server was busy? In this case a more meaninful error message might be nice...

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 25
(3,378 Views)