From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Images only! Do not reply

Solved!
Go to solution
Message 21 of 92
(7,200 Views)

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 92
(7,176 Views)
Message 23 of 92
(7,163 Views)
Qs
Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Download All
Message 24 of 92
(7,162 Views)

PS Ben... thanks for the stars!

😉

Message 25 of 92
(7,161 Views)

You earned em!

But now I have to go find a bunch of good postings by tst and CC so we can start the game again.

On the other hand this gives me an idea!

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 26 of 92
(7,140 Views)

@Ben wrote:

But now I have to go find a bunch of good postings by tst...

Shouldn't be too hard...

You can start with this one. Smiley Very Happy

Yes, but like trying to get dorthy out of the ruby slippers, these things take time and "must be done delicately" Smiley Tongue

Ben

Message 28 of 92
(7,127 Views)
My new icon.
----
I am the founder of CnCSoftwareSolutions. When not cleaning up baby drool, I write about test data or work on Vision, a tool for understanding your test data. Visit me at www.cncsoftwaresolutions.com
Message 29 of 92
(7,109 Views)
Q
Download All
Message 30 of 92
(7,092 Views)