Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Icons thread

You should get that glitter in your teeth as well 😄 😄

Maybe I'll have some fun during the weekend...
Message 41 of 498
(15,225 Views)
Of course there are the few (like me!) who have the following forum preferece checked:

---Sort Messages by Latest Post Date in each Thread---

I don't like the regular threading, especially for longer threads. Now I can just look at the "tail" of the thread to see all new messages, whereas in the default display a new post might appear high up among older posts and can thus easily be missed.

I cannot burden my brain to rescan every single thread every time from the beginning just to see if something got inserted somewhere. 😉
Message 42 of 498
(15,135 Views)
I am switching it back to the same setting as you..

WOW... I tried to find W's latest reply... I gave up... search through 15 pages!!!

Yikes...

😄
Message 43 of 498
(15,148 Views)
Let's see if this works...

Message Edited by biker2000 on 03-12-2005 08:29 AM

Message 44 of 498
(15,220 Views)
Altenbach,
If you sort messages by date, you can often (especially in the long threads) fail to understand the context of the post. In every thread, near the blue Reply button (which everybody ignore), is a Thread Options button, which I use to sort long threads if they have new messages, which aren't at the end. However, this IS inconvenient, so I'll post a suggestion about this in the proper thread (remember, in the distant past, about a week ago, this thread used to be for icons).

Ok trying this animation stuff
Regards
Ray Farmer
Message 46 of 498
(15,146 Views)
As a public service, I've decided to make an animated icon for the guy in the second place - .. Maybe he'll use it.

Out of respect for Altenbach, this will be the last time I use (over use?) this -

(15,191 Views)
Incidentally - Altenbach, which software do you use? I downloaded one of Ulead's programs, but it's shareware. Do you know of any freeware programs which can be used to create animated gifs?

Message Edited by tst on 03-13-2005 09:03 PM

I am unsing Corel Photopaint, which is not free. The animation part is not very good, but does the job.

If you do a quick google search, you can probably find quite a few free programs. For example UnFREEz lets you turn a series of GIFs into an animated GIF with a few drags&drops.

Hey, maybe somebody could write a LabVIEW program to .... . 🙂
Message 50 of 498
(15,176 Views)