From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Wireless Sensor Networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View the webcame using the Web publishing tooll in labView

I want to View the webcam using the Web publishing tool So I have built the labview programe and it's working Well on the labview While when publishing the code using the web publishing tool in the labview..It gives me this error"IMAQ Vision: the Image display control does not support writing this property node"

Note that I have the I MAQ installed in my computer !!!

waiting your quick response..

attached the error picture

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,840 Views)

I'm not sure why you are getting this error, but do note that if you are expecting to see a live video feed through a web browser, you are going to be very dissapointed.

Remote front panels (what the web publishing tool creates) are intended to control or view data at a fairly slow rate.  The frame rate you will get (if you do get this working) will be pretty low.

Chris
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Certified TestStand Architect
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,836 Views)

So, is there any other recomendation to display images (a video) in a remote fron panel? I mean, in orden to have a faster rate using a webcamera?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,783 Views)

Hi,

Please take a look at this KnowledgeBase article for a high-level overview of the options you have available to you for streaming IMAQ images over the network. Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,745 Views)