Wireless Sensor Networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The connecting of a different project to the target interferes with the startup application setting

Hi folk,
I have developed an application that runs on a WSN gateway 9792 and accesses the nodes dynamically. The application is compiled and deployed as startup application. Everything works fine and the application starts on boot.

Now, I am trying to test the effects of different settings of the nodes, for that I have created a new project on which I have added the gateway with all the nodes of the compiled application.

Step 1
As I connect to the target, a pop up windows opens to resolve the conflict due to the presence of a running application. On the windows I press OK and all VIs on the target are closed, and the connection is applied and deployed.
Without other actions on the target or nodes, I disconnect and reboot the WSN gateway 9792.

The real-time application installed on the gateway, as startup application, does not starts on boot !!!

Step 2
If I do the following:
- open the project who belongs the real-time application;
- connect and disconnect the gateway (without actively deploy the code);
- and reboot,
this time, the real-time application, installed on the gateway, starts on boot.

How I have to operate to have the real-time application running on the end of Step 1, without have to perform Step 2?

Thanks,

Asper

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,332 Views)