Wireless Sensor Networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Radio messages and defining different sampling rate than transmitting rate

Hello all,

as shown in the "Under the hood" section I am trying to set my transmitting signal interval close to 60 seconds without "hurting" my sampling rate interval. So I'm trying to do what is done in the "Under the hood" section and just set a case structure that will send the radio message when the sampling case has run 60 times (assuming 1 S/s) but as shown in the pictures attached I have no option like this from the Radio Messages .vi. My WSN Node is an NI-3202 voltage node.

Thank you very much!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,876 Views)

Same problem i am facing from the last few days.  One thing i would like to ask you is when you deploy your code on WSN Node and on deploying does it RUN, In my case it gets deployed but it won't RUN.  Help me out

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,871 Views)
When you click run you basically just deploy it... It is supposed to run when you run the .vi in your gateway...
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,866 Views)

But after deploying  the .VI on the node i won't be able to see the .VI in running Mode and can you tell me how to use the Radio messages in the node .VI and also how to send and receive string based messages and where can we view those messages, I hope you have done all those things. Thanking youSmiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,854 Views)