From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Wireless Sensor Networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add UDV when I can't undeploy from previous project

We have our WSN network working with WSN-9791 gateways and WSN-3202 nodes and collecting data. I recently accessed the user LED on the nodes by adding the UDVs. Now I’m having issues with doing the same for a remote network. It won’t let me add WSN Target to add UDV. Right click node>>(can't "Add LabVIEW WSN Target")

From what I have gathered from a couple days of searching is that another project could be deployed on the gateway or nodes preventing me from adding the WSN Target. This is the only project I’ve deployed on this network. How do I undeploy when the project doesn't exist?

Thanks,

Ryan

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,758 Views)

Hello Ryan,

The fact that the option for adding a LabVIEW WSN Target is not present there, is strange. One thing you can try is to repair the installation of the LabVIEW module for Wireless Sensor Networks and the NI WSN driver, to see if repairing those two components the option becomes available.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,734 Views)

It turns out that during the LabView installation, Wireless Sensor Network Module Pioneer wasn't install. As soon as installation was complete and reluanched LabView project, I could now add WSN Target.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,669 Views)