Volume License Manager and Automated Software Installation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non Concurrent Volume License Agreement

Hello  all

What does it mean by Non Concurrent Volume License Agreement? Is it possible to add & change computers more than 3 times a year? I heard that you are only allowed to change it 3 times a year. Is it true? We are having a Computer based Volume License manager. I thought that as long as the license is not in use by another computer, you can add your computer in to the list and your NI product is activated.

Thanks in advance

Matt

Nghtcwrlr

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,634 Views)

Hello Nghtcrwlr,

if you are using a volume license manager, you still have computer based or named user licenses both are non concurrent licenses.

Understanding NI Software Policies

Depending on the local law, the license can be transferred once per quarter for free. The best choice is to contact your local branch or sales guy and ask him. And yes, the integration is very easy you have to add the computer id into the VLM and give them a license.

Page 14 Point 16

General Purpose Software License Agreement

I hope this helps you.

best regards
Alexander
Message 2 of 3
(5,560 Views)

Thank you Alexander.. so it seems i can change only 4 times a year..

Nghtcwrlr

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,536 Views)