From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Vision Idea Exchange

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xiaoluoping

can we translate VBAI interface into Chinese?

VBAI is a nice tool for some vision program, but the interface language is english.   I know many engineers in China cann't understand it cause of English interface. but I can translate all of the interface words into chinese. If you wanna expland market in China, maybe i can help you to translate it.

2 Comments
wiserunner

@xiaoluoping wrote:

VBAI is a nice tool for some vision program, but the interface language is english.   I know many engineers in China cann't understand it cause of English interface. but I can translate all of the interface words into chinese. If you wanna expland market in China, maybe i can help you to translate it.

Sounds a good idea. There is a huge market in China which will certain require local language support... Did you get any feedback on this suggestion? 

172868840cpy

@xiaoluoping已写:

VBAI是一个很好的工具,一些视觉程序,但接口语言是英语。我知道中国的许多工程师都不明白英语界面的原因。但是我可以把所有的介词翻译成中文。如果你想了解中国市场,也许我可以帮你翻译。

您的想法非常棒。有中文的视觉开发帮助文档和软件开发界面,会跟有利于NI对中国市场的拓展,我很喜欢NI的产品,但是我的英文读写能力很一般,需要经常借助翻译软件,这样让我的工作效率大打折扣了。并且我很多朋友都有跟我类似的体验