From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

VirtualBench

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Demo Board Ideas to showcase Virtual Bench Features

I was looking for ideas on how to showcase virtual bench for my company. Any ideas on what circuits or systems would be good to showcase a NI VB 8034?

Message 1 of 5
(4,115 Views)

Hi there, 

We recentluy built a demoboard to solve this challenge ourselves. Its a DAQ board with a couple of preprogrammed glitches that can be explored. This board is orderable internaly at NI but I'm sure we could find a way to get you a couple of units. 

I'll send an email to your local branch and work out the best way forward. If you wouldnt mind sending me an email to graham.green@ni.com then I'll have your address and I can keep you in the loop as to they best way forward

Many thanks

G

Graham Green

Sr. Product Marketing Manager

National instruments
Message 2 of 5
(4,096 Views)

Do you happen to have specification sheet of this demoboard on what circuits are included in it?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,072 Views)

Hello jecanlapan_GPS...

I think the best way to get any details regarding this specific glitch board being discussed would be to email Graham at the address he mentioned above. This board was created internally so there might not be any public facing specifications. By getting in contact with Graham, you might be able to see what was used to create these boards. 

John H.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,050 Views)

Hello GrahammG,

I've already sent an email to you.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,033 Views)