VirtualBench

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5Benchtop Instrument

Hello,

I try to get the enough formations before I make my decision to buy 5Benchtop Instrument (mixed signal oscilloscope with protocol analysis, funct generator, digital I/o, programmable DC power supply, and digital multimeter).

Is the LabView VirtualBench software of this 5Benchtop Instrument as the same functionalities (executed statements, data type variables, loops,..) of Labview software full ver 2011 or 2015?

Can I use LabView VirtualBench to load DC Power Supply (from 5Benchtop Instrument) into the circuit designed in my bread board for measuring voltages or resistance of this circuit?

Many thanks,

Jonathan Tran

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,799 Views)

@jotran00 wrote:

Is the LabView VirtualBench software of this 5Benchtop Instrument as the same functionalities (executed statements, data type variables, loops,..) of Labview software full ver 2011 or 2015?

I would have to look, but I am not sure if the drivers work with LabVIEW 2011.  Definately will work with 2015.

@jotran00 wrote:

Can I use LabView VirtualBench to load DC Power Supply (from 5Benchtop Instrument) into the circuit designed in my bread board for measuring voltages or resistance of this circuit?

I am not completely sure what you are asking here.  The DMM part of the Virtual Bench will do resistance measurements and voltage measurements.  You can use the power supplies to power up your circuits

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,792 Views)

@jotran00 wrote:

VirtualBench supports LabVIEW 2013, 2014, and 2015.  See http://download.ni.com/support/softlib//VirtualBench/Windows/15.2/Driver/readme.html for full support information.  Also, just to clarify VirtualBench does not come with LabVIEW; it comes with a LabVIEW API.  You must have a previous installation of LabVIEW available to use with VirtualBench.

------
Zach Hindes
NI R&D
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,769 Views)