From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

VXI and VME

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Letter of Volatility - VXI-PCI8026

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I work in a secured area and we recently purchased 2ea of the VXI-PCI8026.  Can someone direct me to a Letter of Volatility for the EEPROM on the VXI-MXI-2 and PCI-MXI-2 module/board?  Also, what exactly is the size of the EEPROM, I couldn't find this mentioned anywhere in the manual.

Thanks,

- Darin

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(8,620 Views)

Darin,

Thank you for using the Forums.  I believe the document that you are looking for can be found here.  

I hope that helps.

Brian P.

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
Message 2 of 5
(8,610 Views)

Hello Brian,

Thank you for the quick reply.  Does that Letter of Volatility apply to the VXI-PCI8026 also, even though it states it's for the VXI-PCI8015?  If that's the case, I'm assuming it applies to any VXI-PCI80xx and that the only difference between the VXI-PCI8015 and VXI-PCI8026 is the software package that ships with the module and board?  Is that correct?

Thanks,

- Darin

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(8,607 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author DarinM

Darin,

You are correct, I have checked the part numbers for both boards and the actual letters of volatility and they are the same.  I am sorry for the confusion.  I hope that cleared it up.

Regards,

Brian P.

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
Message 4 of 5
(8,603 Views)

Excellent!  Thank you very much!

- Darin

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(8,600 Views)