From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

User Group Resource Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual User Group Meetings

Did you know that NI hosts a monthly Virtual User Group Meeting? LabVIEW Product Management and experts from R&D cover a wide variety of topics in these 45-minute online presentations.  View past Virtual User Group presentations.

If you're looking for ways to keep fresh content on your online community, these presentations could be of interest to your members. Here's a simple way to add a feed widget to your community to display these as they are announced.

vug.JPG

1. Add an RSS feed widget to your community page.

2. Click to edit the widget.

3. Change the title to something relevant. See above.

4. Paste the following feed into the appropriate box:

https://decibel.ni.com/content/groups/feeds/tags/virtual_user_group?socialGroup=1289

5. Change the # to display to 1.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(11,974 Views)

Link does not work for 'View past Virtual User Group presentations."

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(7,357 Views)

It looks like it is now linked to the "LabVIEW Tech Webcast Series" page.  For previous webcasts and videos, go to this here:http://www.ni.com/webcasts-and-videos/.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(7,357 Views)

I was wondering if the virtual meetings were still going on.  I'm trying to stay up to date with LabVIEW and like the idea of virtual meetings.  But I'm having a hard time finding them.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,254 Views)

I don't know about NI's virtual meetings, but there are a few places you can go looking for virtual events:

Watching out for announcements on LinkedIn or Twitter might also help...

Finding out how to best promote the local user groups is an ongoing effort at NI, this page is another place to advertise the various groups.

DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshops (Fab, Steve, Brian and me)
Release Automation Tools for LabVIEW (CI/CD integration with LabVIEW)
HSE Discord Server (Discuss our free and commercial tools and services)
DQMH® (The Future of Team-Based LabVIEW Development)

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,244 Views)