From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

USRP Software Radio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

usrp 2920 to usrp 2940r

Solved!
Go to solution

can i run the labview code written for usrp 2920 on usrp 2940r without any change?

if i need to make any changes then what are those changes and how can i do that?

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,206 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author josephkirmani

Hi Joseph,

I haven't seen your code but it should work without any changes requried. You will need to modify your application to take advantage of the extra channels! Let us know if you run into any issues.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,202 Views)

Hello,

I'm trying to take advantage of the extra channels of a USRP-2942R with a code made for 2920 but I had not been able to access to TX1 antenna of RF1, is it possible or I need to change the code? How will be the change?

I attached a basic code I'm working on.

Thank you

Iratxe

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,633 Views)

Extari9,

You're more likely to get a response if you create a new thread rather than replying to an old one that have been marked as solved.

That being said, I would suggest you take a look at the niUSRP examples to see how they use the channels. That should help clear up your questions, niUSRP EX Tx Continuous Async.vi in particular should be helpful to you.

If you're still not sure what to do after looking at the examples then go ahead and post a new thread.

Good luck!

Message 4 of 5
(3,619 Views)

Dear  sbingler,

Thanks for the advice and a very usefull answer, this was my first use of the forum.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,599 Views)