USRP Software Radio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sample lost

I am transmitting one fixed pattern of samples in between random data .  The  total complex valued data which is transmitting is 6400000 and in between these  data i put five known complex data sequence of length 2560 in fixed interval,  so that in receiver side, i can correlate the known sequence with received  sequence and find the starting point of transmitted data. ( During correlation,  the output gives high peak whenever the two known sequence correlate, so as  there is total five known sequence in received data, the output shows five peak  in regular interval).  However, in receiver side, i never got five peaks, sometimes i got two or  maximum 4, but not in regular interval.  Tx. IQ rate = Rx. IQ rate = 5MHz and it is fixed. So please tell me what the number of samples for transmitting or receiving in  each cycle i choose so that the above problem can be fixed.  I am using ni USRP 2952R.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,167 Views)
I recommend a continuous tx streaming approach with around 10k samples per loop iteration. You can achieve this with a producer - consumer loop architecture or by pipelining the data. You may find somilar examples at http://www.ni.com/sdrcommunity
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,161 Views)