From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

USRP Software Radio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

receive GSM signals using USRP 2920

hello muhammad,

i dont know how to get false alarm graph in labview. i am actually doing it for fading channels too. so i am sending packets using transmitter USRP and receiving it using reaceiver USRP. so i am just checking whether i am getting all the packets correctly or not.. can u help me with the false alarm vs SNR graph?

can you also give me your email id..so i can contact you. thank you so much for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 25
(3,782 Views)

Hi mohammed!

Do you still have that application for detection of gsm signals?

kind regards

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 25
(2,366 Views)

hello sir can you mail me the labview vi to check these signals on which you are working..( bablukumar.singh@gmail.com) or post it here...  

because I am also working in gsm but unable to convert it in values...

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 25
(1,156 Views)

you have to calculate the average power. I had the same problem. The solution is to take 100 (more/less you need) readings from left and right of center frequency, add them and calculate the average.

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 25
(1,152 Views)

RECEIVER VIRECEIVER VI

RECEIVER PARAMETERRECEIVER PARAMETER

Hello Sir I am facing problem
1.To record data in xls file at position 1 and 2 in the receiver vi .
2. and when I increase the acquisition time it give memory error
can you please tell me how to solve the above two problem .. I want to record GSM data in range of 935MHz-960MHz
for analysis.
3. What should be the Ideal sampling of IQ for recording Data. please help with the solution of above problem....

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 25
(907 Views)