From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

USRP Software Radio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error on 6x6 mimo ofdm coding

Hi,

1) I'm testing the code for 2x2 setup and I got error at rx part as follow:

Error -90032 occurred at Error in function signal at line 4 column 19:  The indexes are out of bounds for the variable you specified.

C:\Users\User\Downloads\AFF540DC.Unpacker_v7353qx4kg3sa!App\6x6 MIMO OFDM_old(1).zip\mathscript\training\get_sync_training.m

In your opinion, why the error is still came out? I used IQ rate =1M and number of samples also 1M . I also changed the delay to 100ms and time out to 1000.The constellation diagram is better which is show the QPSK  diagram. Is the error bring the problem during transmission or we can just ignore the error since the constellation diagram already appear?

(fI'm testing the code for 2x2 setup and I got error at rx part as follow:

2)  In 2nd script, I also testing the code for 2x2 setup  (by increasing the time out & decreasing the delay). There is no error at TX and RX and the packet received by RX continuosly. However the constellation diagram not appear at TX and RX. How to overcome this problem?

(For MIMO OFDM for USRPs.zip file)

Your prompt reply is much appreciated.

Thanks

Regards,

Mardiah

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(4,738 Views)