USRP Software Radio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USRP Error code -1074118634, niUSRP Write Tx Data (CDB Cluster).vi<ERR>Cannot find a GPSDC

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello I want to generate a GPS signal using the USRP-2920, and then connect it to a GPS evaluation kit to verify if the evaluation board can see the satellites, so I run the example

https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-22178

Everything looks OK, it starts with the legend Buffering Waveform, when it reaches 100 I clicked the Play button and the program stopped and send this error code:

and source:

niUSRP Write Tx Data (CDB Cluster).vi<ERR>Cannot find a GPSDC

Could someone help with this?

Thanks,

Carlos.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(6,106 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author CarlosMontoya

Carlos,

What versions of LabVIEW, GPS Toolkit  and NI USRP driver are you using?  I noticed the example you referenced states to make sure to use an external OCXO since the TCXO on the 292x series isn't precise enough.  What is going into RefIn?

Wayne T. | Application Engineer | National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(6,090 Views)

Well, for the OCXO I have a Trimble Thuderbolt but I still did not connect it to the RefIn port. Do you believe this could be the problem?

LabView is 2013, GPS toolkit is version 2 and USRP is Version 1.2.

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(6,087 Views)

I also looked for the error code 

0xBFFA4016 (-1074118634)

and I found this:

0xBFFA4016 NISWITCH_ERROR_CONFLICTING_TRIGGER_ROUTE_EXISTS Requested trigger route cannot be made because a conflicting trigger route already exists.

Can you help?

Thanks,

Carlos

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(6,071 Views)

Carlos,

It very well could be, so need to try it out before marking off the list of things to investigate.

Regarding your last post with the error about Switch Executive, let's keep in mind that the original error message stated

niUSRP Write Tx Data (CDB Cluster).vi<ERR>Cannot find a GPSDC

Is what you listed in the last post an additional error message?

Wayne T. | Application Engineer | National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(6,068 Views)

Oh yeah, it is the same error. I just added some information about the error.

I'll try with the OCXO, and let you know if that solves the issue.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(6,063 Views)