USRP Software Radio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USRP 2922 transmission error

I am getting this error while using USRP 2922. I have installed the driver correctly, No firewall or antivirus is creating any problem (I Guess )

niUSRP Initiate.vi<ERR>A runtime or configuration error occurred.

Code: 2410

Details: LookupError: Path not found in tree: /mboards/0/dboards/A/rx_frontends/0/sensors/lo_locked

** I have tried with the example codes also. The problem is same !! for TX & RX both.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(5,967 Views)

I have encountered this problem,do you solve it?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(5,460 Views)

Hello All,

National Instruments has found and resolved an issue with select USRP models that result in the following error message:

Error -1074118627 occurred at niUSRP Initiate.vi Possible reason(s): A runtime or configuration error occurred. Code: 2410 Details: LookupError: Path not found in tree: /mboards/0/dboards/A/rx_frontends/0/sensors/lo_locked

If you see the above error please contact National Instruments support line: 1-866-ASK-MyNI, and an Applications Engineer will help you resolve this issue.

Best Regards,

Jignesh Patel

RF and Baseband Product Support Engineer

Best Regards,
Jignesh Patel
Principal RF Software Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(5,444 Views)

I got the same error.

Here are some solutions:

1. Rewrite the image of Firmware and FPGA.

2. Check the daughter board inside.

3. Check the Local Oscillator, its frequency may be out of the range of the board.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(5,259 Views)

Hi g2009,

If you are seeing this error and you have already verified that you are using NI-USRP 1.2 or later and the correct firmware and FPGA image, please follow the instructions posted above from Jignesh to resolve the issue.  You will need to contact National Instruments support (via phone or email) and an applications engineer can assist you in fixing your problem.

Sarah Yost
Senior Product Marketing Manager
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(5,252 Views)